This Lunawood product is made with more than 20 years of experience and passion from the renewable Nordic forest. Best of all, it acts as a carbon sink until the end of its long life cycle.
- SpeciesNordic Pine
- Length3,0 / 3,6-5,4
- m28,13 m (6 mm GAP)
- Luna SHP Installation Guideline Download
- Lunawood Thermowood Guideline Download
- Versatile Lunawood Battens Download
- Lunawood Thermowood Guideline Interior Download
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Download
- Lunawood decking design and installation guide Download
- Thermowood Decking Maintenance and Care Download
We believe in the high and consistent quality of our products. As a guarantee, we grant a 20-year warranty for projects in EU countries, where Lunawood products have been used on facades and interior walls and ceilings.
The guarantee is valid for new projects that are registered and approved by Lunawood.
To activate a warranty for your project, please contact your local Lunawood Partner.
- Sustainable Thermowood product from Finland
- Dimensionally stable
- Suitable for all climates
- Low Maintenance - Does not require surface treatments when installed according to the instructions
- Resin free also in high temperatures
- Gains a beautiful silver color outside when left untreated
- Maintaining original brown tone requires UV protected and pigmented surface treatment